Penn State Penn State: College of the Liberal Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions


International graduate students can take ESL 114G, American Oral English for Academic Purposes.

Students can make appointments with Writing Center tutors (Penn State Learning) and EPPIC tutors. They can also attend workshops on academic writing for international students offered by EPPIC.

They can go to the Speaking Center in Sparks 7 (Penn State Learning), schedule an appointment with an EPPIC speaking tutor (in 220 Boucke), or attend an EPPIC workshop for help with presenting and participating in class.

They can find tutoring for international undergraduates in Sparks 7, Boucke 220 and the Pattee Library through different programs. Check out the Writing Center in Boucke 220 or with EPPIC for details.

Workshops on best practices for teaching international multilingual students are offered each semester by EPPIC.